With changing times, Vriskh the theatre, has also changed and evolved with times. We have also adopted new technologies and look forward to the new normal, which is, Digital.
With these things in mind, and also to impart value-addition to our children, we proudly bring you a series of workshops for children of different age groups.
A story unveils the thoughts and imagination that comes to your mind. A story teller gives a verbal shape to the thoughts and creates an image in your mind. Let's bring out the magical storyteller in you.
Online classes on 13, 14 and 16 July 2020.Time 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (Indian Standard Time)
• Each participant must have a laptop, desktop or a tablet, good internet connection, a writing pad and a pen/pencil.
Terms and Conditions
• Age Limit: 6-15 years.
• Once registered, the organizer will get in touch with you as per the credentials submitted by you during registration.
• One Email ID can be used for one registration only. Parents can join the child, if the child needs any help.
• The streaming link would be shared by the organizer directly on the day of the event. Recording or uploading of this stream is not permitted.
• The organizer is not responsible for the interruptions in the stream due to internet connectivity issue at the end of the transactor.
• The time and date of the show may vary due to internet connectivity issue. In such cases, organizers will share the revised date and timing at the earliest.
• No part payment of fees is accepted and fee once paid will not be refunded.
• Candidate who successfully complete the program will be issued e-certificate.
• Program fee is INR 1000/-
• Share / post the poster on social media and grab 10 % discount on Registration Fees. (Send the relevant screenshot to VRIKSHTHETHEATRE@GMAIL.COM)
CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM
For Online transfer of application fee, please see bank details given below:
Name of Account: VRIKSH THE THEATRE
Account Number: 028388700000105
IFS Code: YESB0000283
Name of Bank: YES BANK LTD
Bank Address: Ground and 1st Floor, Plot No-2, OCF, Sector B, Pocket 11, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070.
Payments accepted by GOOGLE PAY & BANK TRANSFERS only.
After the payment, Please share the screenshot of payment to VRIKSHTHETHEATRE@GMAIL.COM.
GOOGLE PAY CAN BE DONE to +919891267270 (ANILKUMAR MANI)
For any further clariﬁcations please contact: +91 9717077848, +91
1) A Story Telling Workshop of one day was conducted on 28 June 2020. The Workshop was conducted by PRAVEEN PITHAMBARAN. It was a one day prograame for kids between the age grouop 6 -11 years. On successfully completion of the program, the participants were issued an e-certificate.
2) An Acting Workshop of five days was conducted between 28 June - 5 July 2020. The Workshop was conducted by PRAVEEN PITHAMBARAN. On successfully completion of the program, the participants were issued an e-certificate.
3) A Photography Workshop of five days was conducted between 29
June - 5 July 2020. The Workshop was conducted by VISHNU
VENU . On successfully completion of the program, the
participants were issued an e-certificate.
PRAVEEN PITHAMBARAN (PROFILE)
A leading theatre artist in NCR with over 11years of teaching experience. He is a currently a leading faculty at Barry John Acting School and is also a Theatre Trainer and Director at Lotus Petal Foundation.
VISHNU VENU (PROFILE)
A freelance photographer with varied experience in Street, Fashion,
Food etc., He has been part of various National and State event
on photography. He is professional Cinematograper and has also directed
a short film which was selected at Martin Short Featival. He has
a professional diploma in photography and videography from Institute
The views expressed by the individual artists and performers ("Artist(s)"), either in course of their performance, or on their social media channels, or any third party channels and platforms, online or offline or otherwise (collectively, "Channels"), are solely their own and neither do they represent those of Vriksh, the theatre nor are they endorsed in any manner by Vriksh, the theatre, its associates and affiliates.
Artists at all times remain fully and solely liable and responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views. Vriksh, the theatre will not be responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views, and any claims, damages, outrage arising due to the comments, pictures or videos posted by the Artists on the Channels.
Additionally, Vriksh, the theatre shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of intellectual property rights that may arise out of any Artist performance.
In case of dispute, jurisdiction will be Delhi.
By registering yourself for the program, you hereby expressly agree to the above terms.